Sunday, July 17, 2011

Girls opinions please?

So im just looking for a girls opinion on what is going through my ex girlfriends mind at this point. She broke up with me about 3 months ago, started seeing someone else a month after we broke up but we have remained somewhat friends.we lost our virginities to each other so had a very strong bond and even after the break up have talked about alot of serious things. recently though, she has been ignoring me more and more. taking her time to get back to me when we are texting. she is usually the one to initiate the contact as well. just yesterday she changed her profile pic on facebook to a picture of her and her new guy, which obviously at first, was hard for me to see. I know she is happy with him, and i really am happy for her. Thats all i want is for her to be happy. I mean, yes, i do hope to get back together someday, but i know that day isnt right now so im being patient right now and wating to see if that day will come. Im just wondering what i should do. should i text her or facebook a message to her saying i think we should stop talking for alittle while? It still hurts when she ignores me especially with some of the things we have been through. I am a good person, dont like to start conflicts, but a part of me feels like i just need to tell her that she isnt treating me well and we itd be best if we just take some time away from talking but if she ever needs me for anything, not to hesitate to text me. not exactly sure what to do. just looking to know what a girlst mind is like after a breakup with someone you lost your virginity to cuz i know it was a very big deal for her and myself, but i also know that she is happy with her new guy, which is a bit tough but its getting easier to deal with taht part. any advice would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment