Monday, July 18, 2011

How do I get more friends, and get them to text me/ask me to hangout?...?

Hi. I am 16 going on 17, and I'm VERY mature for my age. I see myself going to musicals and reading a lot and talking with older people about advanced things, (such as Chemistry, school, instrumental music, etc.) I feel like I'm 22. AND I love it. But absolutely noone in my small town is like me. What do I do? I want to go and make older friends, and talk about things that matter, not about what clothes that some unpopular girl is wearing. I feel very judged by the people at school, for my rocky past. They think I'm so weird. I'm just a dork who wants to be sophisticated. Well... I am sophisticated ina way. I just don't have the money for the clothes that would show off who i am. I want to find people that would be easier to get along with. Everyone I meet outside of town, and away from school are so much nicer to me. they don't make fun of my hand-me-down clothing. help? please?

No comments:

Post a Comment