Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How to completely reinvent yourself?

I'm just really tired of who I am. Everyone labels me an 'emo' or 'goth', I'm unpopular, I hate majority of my classmates, I have perfect grades and sometimes I wonder if my life would be better if I let them slip. I know for a fact I want to change but I have no idea where to start. Even though this is a bit personal, it might help. 2 years ago I was diagnosed with severe anxiety and depression. I'm not sure if that's why I feel this way but I hate it. I feel like I just wanna crawl out of my own skin and start fresh. I listen to emo,alternative,and screamo music so I never talk about the latest songs or anything. I despise pop culture so half the time I get disgusted when anyone talks about the latest shows. I dress in mostly black, my hair covers my right eye almost all the time so obviously I don't fit in easy. I'm pretty sure the only reason people get along with me is because I'm never in any drama which is ALWAYS around. I sometimes envy the popular kids because at least they aren't 'that emo girl' or 'the goth kid' and the seem to have such perfect lives. I know their lives aren't that great but I just can't help feeling this way.I just got out for summer vacation and I usually spend my vacations alone, isolated. I'm going into 7th grade when I get back and I want to be satisfied with the way I am. I'm sick of being the nerdy kid no one knows. How can I change myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment