Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How To Be A Mean MEAN Girl?

Okay, Stupid Question But... I Lived My Life In Shadow And I've Always Been The Good Kid Who Rarely Gets In Trouble. I'm 14 And Going Into High School Next Year And I Want To Be That Every Girl is Afraid Of Like Cordelia Chase From Buffy Or Riley And Nia From Minor Details. Like That. I want To Have The 'IT' Clothes And Have Good Insults/Comebacks. I Also Want To Ditch My Best Friend. She Is Violent And A Overall B**** And Is Probably The Most Unpopular Girl At School. I Want To Be Someone Everyone Admires And Respects, But Also Someone Who People Don't Want To Mess With. Don't Try And Tell Me To Be Myself Cuz I Don't Want To Anymore. Answer Soon Please. Oh And Like I Said About Cordelia, I'd Like To Have Her Manipulative And Taunting Skills

No comments:

Post a Comment