Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Why hasn't my ex even asked about his daughter?

My ex and I have a ten month old daughter together and a week ago we broke up and I moved out. I know he's probably not talking to me bc he doesn't want to give me false hope bc he knows I still love him, but why hasn't he even asked about his daughter? The split was not amicable at all, he said for two months he has been thinking we should split bc for two years he hasn't loved me, we were together for six. I know right now he is missing his daughter, but is he really so against talking to me that he won't even ask about his daughter. Since the split I haven't asked for him back, haven't made lots of calls or tons of texts telling him I love him and want him back bc I need space to heal bc he hurt me pretty bad. He took my daughter and I to a bus station and left us there without any money or a vehicle so I am hurt he turned his back on us. He said the split was bc he was tired of fighting, of me pushing and not being patient while he was trying for a promotion to make a better life for his family, but he had also been talking to this woman non stop thru texts which I found questionable. He called all the shots with the break up, making it so I had no choice but to leave, but if he loved his daughter wouldn't he even ask about her? I just decided two months away would help, bc I wanted to figure out some stuff for myself and he wanted to get a break from my craziness. So, two questions....why hasn't he asked about her in three days....and why did he tell me that maybe in a couple months something may change although he won't make any promises? I want to try and move on, but he knows if he called tomorrow I would go right back to him bc I want our family and I want our daughter seeing both parents everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment