Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Confused between rn and dentistry, which will suit me?

I just failed out n nursing school by 2 points. I don't know if I'm discouraged or if that is not my calling. Now that I did my clinical and also I'm a nurse assistant, it's pretty boring to me. Now it suits me in one way, I could always change specialties, it's more broaden then a dentist, but still I don't feel stroganoff about it. Now with dentistry, I'm always excited to toto the dentist, always have been since I was small, crazy right? All I see is me sitting in that chair sliding, enjoy the craft, making a client smile, and see good looking teeth. I know it's more difficult then becoming a nurse, chances are slim. I rather enjoy my job then be stressed. I know every patient have different problems, where as in dentistry it's always the mouth, but I like to build, fix things, and I really don't want to be under no one authority but my own... I just need a little insight on this, because this is my future. I have no more time to waste. If someone who is a dentist an a nurse please give me the pros and cons of each

No comments:

Post a Comment