Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Why are there so many Lebron haters?

I'm a spurs fan but It pisses me off when theres so many lebron haters and some peoples screen names are Lechoke or Lebrick. One guys name was All I can do is drive help me wade with a picture of lebron crying. I'm not a fan of him either but you must be an ignorant idiot if you think this guy sucks. He is obviously good his stats are great and seems to be playing well. I'm not saying he's perfect or better than jordan but seriously name 10 guys currently that are better. He took the cavs to the finals with co star moe williams who is not even that good. He can shoot 3's big whoop. The way he left was bad though, not even letting the cavs get a decent draft pick. I just hate ignorant bball fans and why do so many heat fans hate Chris Bosh. He's pretty good and takes off a little load for lebron and wade. Also how come there wasn't this much drama when Ray Allen left the sonics, Mcgrady left the Magic or Garnett leaving the timberwolves. Lebron is obviously a great player if he has so many haters and people always talking about him. Check back to this posting if you have any disagreements.

No comments:

Post a Comment