Sunday, July 17, 2011

Should I stop trying to help him out?

No you shouldn't qit. Let me tell yah an inspiring story. There was a very poor man, he had noting. He couldn't pray, sicne he was never taught how. He never did a single good deed in his life. Then he went to the Prohpet, and asked, I don't want to go to hell, but ic an't go to heaven either, i have noting to offer. The prohpet said give tot he poor. The man said i have noting to give, i am poor myself. The prophet said then help people out, and never quit. The man did so, and even though he did not do a single naamas in his life, he went to heaven. For helping. I am not sure if this story is true, but i heard it somewhere, but that's not the point, the point is yous hoouldn't give up. He's your brother. Wouldn't he do the same if this happened to you? Help him out ;). Hope i helped. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment