Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Do girls like shy guys, I need 20 characters?

I know I posted this before, but I'm just posting this again to get more inputs :) I'm a shy sensitive guy. Girls have told me I'm sweet as well as funny. One time a popular girl I was texting with said she literally gagged because she was laughing so hard at one of my jokes. I'm pretty unpopular, and she's nice and accepts everybody though. Anyhoo I'm shy in real life and even through texting. However once I get to know someone and talk with them more I'm pretty open to them.It's to the point where I can't talk to a girl without them saying a word to me. I used to have low confidence but I've become secure in who I am now. The girl I like currently is a really close friend of mine, so no problems there! But I look out for her happiness and I don't think she'd be happy with me, so I gotta keep my options open! Sooo what I'm asking is the personality traits I've described of myself attractive to girls at all? Just wondering! I'm gonna be a freshman in high school next year btw! I don't think I'm that attractive, but a few girls have liked me. I haven't had a girlfriend (I don't care! I'm waiting for the right 1!) but I have had fling with a girl I liked, and I was much more sociable during that! Thanks for your input! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment