Sunday, July 17, 2011

Boyfriend and sex issue!?

Well, i've been with my boyfriend for 4 1/2 years. He is 23 and i'm 21. we have not had sex in over 2 months. We have both been really stressed because we both got laid off at work but over 2 months?! come on! he never tries to initiate anything and he just doesnt seem interested. Stressed or not, he knows i have a high sexual appetite and ive talked to him about it a little and ive been patient and understanding but i cant help it anymore. How do i persuade him to want it more? Or at all? Wd used to do it all the time but just stopped. He has been laid off for quite awhile, so it isnt recent that this started happening. I want back what we used to have. I love him with all my heart and i know he loves me. he was my first and has been the only man i have ever been with as far as sex goes. Ive always wanted it like that. I know he is just stressed but i "need" him! advice please! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment