Thursday, July 14, 2011

Are popular middle schoolers popular in high school,too?

I know this sounds so dumb,but you know how popular elementary kids often end up being less in middle school?well,is it the same with high school?I'm in middle school.I hate it here.I'm really quiet,unless I'm with my friends or something,in which case I'm a lot louder.I have a music taste that people consider "emo",like Tokio Hotel,Black Veil Brides,My Chemical Romance.I wear black (not all black,though.not usually) but I'm not actually emo or goth >.< the popular kids in my school are generally really annoying,they laugh at everything and are always hyper.they talk about everyone and are pretty stuck up.I used to have more friends,but most of them I either lost touch with or purposely stopped being friends with.will things always be like this,you think?do the popular and unpopular stay in these spots?

No comments:

Post a Comment